Thursday, August 9, 2018

The wobbly first step

Hi Dear Reader

So here I am starting my blog on cooking. Something that I feel so passionately about. It is no wonder that I run a catering/meal services business. I can say I've been in love with the kitchen for as long as I can remember, but that would be a lie. It's not like I've been cooking since forever. I loved baking... cakes... since I was a little girl. I remember baking those simple vanilla and chocolate cakes with my mum.

The real trigger, however, was when I started cooking for my family... my (very fussy) husband and son and then came along my ever encouraging daughter. That's when I realized how much I loved cooking. Inventing new dishes and stirring up the age old recipes. From the French to the Thai, Indian to the American fast food, everyday is a like an adventure.

So I thought why not share my day to day adventurous cooking and it's results with a whole lot of you out there who like me love reading about Food.

I would be updating my recipes, some originals, some inspired and some with a twisty take on the classics. One thing is for sure. They'd be easy to make with one ingredient that'll stay constant: Love.

Hoping to receive your encouragement in my latest endeavour.

Lots of love
Ms. J

4 comments:

Easiest Bhindi Ever - 2 Ways

Dear Readers Today I decided to make a simple veg dish which is easy to cook and easy on the palette. Bhindi or Okra or Ladyfinger is one...