Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix

My Dear Readers

I know it's not holiday season yet, but who doesn't like a good holiday gift. Today I'm sharing with you my recipe of a quick DIY Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix. You can make it and store it and use it whenever you or your kids wanna have a nice warm cup of hot coco (maybe with marshmallows). Trust me it's yum! It's a great gifting option as well. You can make it and put it a mason jar, team it up with some good looking coffee mugs. Throw them together in a basket lined with colorful napkin (maybe with some homemade marshmallows : promise I'll share the recipe soon). Don't forget to include a tag directing how to use it. And whola... there! You have created a beautiful cocoa bar as a gift. I must agree it's not my original recipe. I had read it a few years ago and I religiously use it.

So go ahead try it out. I bet you are gonna love it. (Make sure you use good quality ingredients, that's what makes all the difference)






Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Servings :12-14

Ingredients

1 cup grated bittersweet chocolate
1 1/2 cup castor sugar
1 1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp instant coffee powder
1 tsp cornstarch

Method:

In a big mixing bowl, take the grated chocolate. Sieve in the sugar, cocoa powder,coffee and cornstarch. Mix it well with a whisk.

Store it in glass jars and enjoy whenever you are in a mood of some warmth.

Happy Cooking
Ms. J


No comments:

Post a Comment

Easiest Bhindi Ever - 2 Ways

Dear Readers Today I decided to make a simple veg dish which is easy to cook and easy on the palette. Bhindi or Okra or Ladyfinger is one...