Monday, August 20, 2018

Garlic Herb Grilled Chicken with Mayo Mustard

Hello My Lovely Readers


I've been getting some very positive reviews about my blog. I've had people call and message me to tell me they tried my recipe and loved it. Thank you. Thank you for the love and support you are giving me. I am indebted.

Today I'm sharing a recipe which is a personal favorite. I love grilled chicken with different sauces to go with it. A big salad served with it is just icing on the cake. It's healthy, it's absolutely delicious and straight on easy to make. A perfect week night dinner.

So let's get started.





Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Yields: 2 servings

Ingredients:

2 whole chicken breasts
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
Juice of a lemon
Salt to taste
Few twigs of fresh thyme
5-6 fresh basil leaves
2-3 cloves of chopped garlic
5-6 crushed peppercorn
1 tsp olive oil
1 cup sliced red, green and yellow bell peppers
1/2 cup salad leaves of your choice

For the mayo mustard sauce:

2 tsp mayo
1 tsp mustard
Juice of half a lemon
1 tsp olive oil

Method:

Take the cleaned chicken breasts and marinate it with ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and salt. Keep aside for a few mins.

For the sauce mix the mayo, mustard, lemon and olive oil. Keep aside for later use.

Heat a greased grill  pan. Grill the bell peppers with a pinch of salt and pepper and keep aside.

In the same pan add the olive oil and grill the chicken with basil, thyme, garlic and peppercorn. A minute and a half on each side. Take it out and keep aside to rest. Once it cools a bit, slice it.

To plate up, lay the salad leaves in plate and top it with sliced chicken. Surround it with grilled peppers and spread the mayo mustard sauce on the chicken.

Enjoy your meal.

Happy Cooking
Ms. J










No comments:

Post a Comment

Easiest Bhindi Ever - 2 Ways

Dear Readers Today I decided to make a simple veg dish which is easy to cook and easy on the palette. Bhindi or Okra or Ladyfinger is one...