Monday, August 13, 2018

Super Quick Honey Chilli Chicken

Dear Reader,

I was having some relatives over last evening. But my silly sinus won't spare me. I knew I had to be quick in the kitchen to prepare few tit bits to nibble on and get out soon before my headache would re-appear. So I decided to make Chicken Pizza (recipe will be updated later) for the kids and my super easy and quick Honey Chili Chicken. Added in some dips with chips and a salad. A few drinks and whoa. Perfect evening.

I'm jotting below my recipe for the super successful Honey Chili Chicken, Hope you enjoy making it and eating it.






Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Yields : 4 servings

Ingredients:

2 Chicken Breast (thinly sliced. Only then will it cook perfectly so quick)
1 Tsp Ginger Paste
1 Tsp Garlic Paste
Salt to taste
2 Tsp Oil
1 Tsp Garlic chopped
1 Tbsp Schezwan Sauce
1 Tbsp Honey
Spring onion to garnish

Method:

Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, add the chopped garlic. Add chicken strips, ginger garlic paste and salt. Saute it for a min. Add the schezwan sauce and honey. Saute it for another minute.

Remove it in serving dish. Garnish with chopped spring onions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Easiest Bhindi Ever - 2 Ways

Dear Readers Today I decided to make a simple veg dish which is easy to cook and easy on the palette. Bhindi or Okra or Ladyfinger is one...